What is This 1950? Women Are Missing as TV Creators

by Melissa Silverstein on January 29, 2010

in Statistics,TV,Women Writers

It’s pilot time in Hollywood.  The time of the year when all the networks look at the submitted scripts and decide which ones to take to pilot.  Then after they see the pilots, the networks then decide which shows to put on the air next season.  It is a cut throat and difficult process.

One thing we started this year on the blog is to track the scripts and pilots written by and about women.

Clearly I missed the bigger picture.

While there are a fair amount of pilots about women, the story here is the lack of women who are writing and creating the shows. The only way I know about this is from a very disturbing email from a reader who sent me info that came from a high level female TV executive.  This is an industry wide problem and 2010 is way worse for women creators than it was in 2009.

Now remember, TV is supposed to be better than the movies.  Why?  Because TV people know that women watch TV and advertisers want women viewers because they want us to buy their products.  Simple.  So wouldn’t it make sense to have more women creating shows?  I guess we are now going to have to be as vigilant about our TV watching as we are about our moviegoing.  Deliberately supporting the women created shows so they are successful so that more get made.  What also pisses me off is that there are women at all levels of the decision making structure at the TV networks.  So again the question is, why are women being passed over?

Here are some stats about women in the business:

According to the Center for Study of Women in TV and Film, in 2008, women made up 25% creators, executive producers, producers, directors, writers, editors, and directors of photography working on situation comedies, dramas, and reality programs.

Women make up 23% of executive producers.  Usually all creators get an executive producer credit and there are always other executive producers besides the creator.  While I know of no comprehensive list that lists all the creators and executive producers by gender, extrapolating from the data above you could probably guess that women maybe make up around 10% of show creators and showrunners (and I’m probably being generous.)

Here’s the info I got about this year’s pilot season:

In 2010 – 3 out of 33 comedy scripts that went to pilot were written by women. That is 9%.
In 2010 – 6 out of 36 drama scripts went to pilot were written by women.  That is 16%.

In 2009 – 9 out of 43 comedy scripts that went to pilot were written by women.  That is 20%.
In 2009 – 10 of 44 drama scripts that went to pilot were written by women. That is 22%.

The numbers are getting worse.

NBC had no comedies written by women and Fox had no dramas written by women
HBO had one female written pilot in two years. FX nothing. Lifetime nothing.  USA nothing.

Here is the list of scripts that are being made into pilots (and some that have already been picked up for series ) written and created by women:

ABC Drama Series

Scoundrels – Richard Levine & Lyn Greene

ABC Pilots

Comedy: Awkward Situations for Men – Jeff & Jackie Filgo; Untitled Goldberg-Meehan Shana Goldberg-Meehan; Women are Crazy, Men are Stupid – Howard Morris & Jenny Lee

Drama: Cuthroat – Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters; Off the Map – Jenna Bans; Untitled. Yuspa & Goldsmith Cathy Yuspa & Josh Goldsmith

CBS Pilots

Comedy: Open Books – Gail Lerner

Drama: I, Witness – Pam Veasey

CW Pilots

Drama pilots: Betwixt – Liz Chandler; The Wyoming Project – Amy Sherman Palladino & Dan Palladino

Fox Pilots

Drama: Daylight Robbery- Karyn Usher

NBC Pilots

Drama: The Chase- Jennifer Johnson; Love Bites- Cindy Chupack

A&E Pilots

Drama: The Quickening- Jennifer Salt

ABC Family Pilots

Drama: Pretty Little Liars- Marlene King; Huge- Savanah Dooley & Winnie Holzman

AMC Pilots

Drama: The Killing- Veena Sud

Disney Channel Pilots

Comedy: Janet Saves the Planet- Billy Van Zandt & Janet Milmore; Smart Alec Ellen Byron & LIssa Kapstrom

SYFY Pilots

Drama: Being Human Ellen Byron & LIssa Kapstrom

Showtime Series

Comedy: The Big C- Darlene Hunt

TNT Series

Drama: Rizzoli – Janet Tamaro; Delta Blues Joshua Horto & Liz Garcia

Debbie January 29, 2010 at 4:53 PM

You know what I just noticed. Many of the female written pilots are actually by a team. A man and a woman. I was told by someone if I wanted to work, I needed to get a male partner. They told me he didn’t even have to be good, he could literally be my “intern”. This really is 1950.

Deaf Indian Muslim Anarchist January 29, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Damn.

and Debbie’s comment above, doesn’t surprise me. Hollywood is so goddamned sexist. What the f–k of a chance do I have there? None.

Sleepless in Hollywood January 29, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Not sure why you think that “TV is supposed to be better than the movies” when you consider execs like Zucker and Silverman, for example. I pitched a few tv shows last year, one I created and one from another writer. I also know of an Emmy-nominated,
very established actress acquaintance of mine who couldn’t get her female driven scripted drama sold. Bottom line, it’s rough for ANYONE to get their pilot produced. There can be that frat boy club atmosphere from the mainstream types. But producers
(and I’ve met some smart, sophisticated ones, too) have a narrow range of what they’re looking for usually. And everyone’s afraid to take a risk.

Yes, sexism exists, but I’m not going to let that stop me. Women in Film (www.wif.org) has added board members from TV recently, in response to this ongoing issue.

Kimberly January 29, 2010 at 7:48 PM

I’ve thought for a while that you should follow women’s inclusion (or lack thereof) in TV, especially given how women are portrayed. (It’s almost overwhelmingly unflattering/unrealistic, with a few exceptions.) I’m often unsurprised to find that there are few, if any, women on many shows’ writing staffs. Mad Men is the obvious exception.

You’re absolutely right to look at women at the higher levels; female writers often talk about being the token woman at the lower level, but that doesn’t mean anything since they have no authority to really make decisions. EPs and Co-EPs are the nexus of TV power. They’re overwhelmingly men.

TV critic Maureen Ryan has been quite good about following and highlighting this issue. Her final thought in her decade in review directly addresses this: http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2009/12/tv-influences-lost-veronica-mars-sopranos-deadwood.html

She also had a great series of tweets earlier this year:

“Last yr at Comic-Con, Howard Gordon was asked why there were no women in writers room, and he made a very dumb, indefensible remark.”

“He said “Not that I’m comparing us to Rolling Stones, but you wdn’t ask them why there are no women in the band, would you?” Laughed it off.”

“He seemed to think the issue was a joke. What’s not a joke? Employment by women as TV writers has remained static-28 percent-in last 10 yrs.”

You note: “So again the question is, why are women being passed over?”

It’s about access. Many of the pilots getting picked up are by the same men that already have shows on the air. Matt Nix (creator of Burn Notice) is in the midst of his new Fox pilot. Shawn Ryan and JJ Abrams have god knows how many. Again and again, the networks go to the same guys they deal with every year. And you’re right that most network development staffs are female-dominated, so the appalling access of female creators and portrayals of women in shows are really disturbing.

You also said, “extrapolating from the data above you could probably guess that women maybe make up around 10% of show creators and showrunners (and I’m probably being generous.)”

Quite generous. Mo Ryan also noted, at one point, that she could count the number of female showrunners on two hands. That’s not hyperbole. The number is small. It’s the same people hiring their friends, selling shows to their network buddies, and it’s insanely difficult for women to break in.

For we aspiring writers, it’s maddening. And disheartening.

As an aside, agencies keep lists of all the shows’ writing staffs (including creators/EPs), so there are numbers out there. But agencies don’t share that info, so it’s not widely available.

katie January 29, 2010 at 8:18 PM

I guess this is why it perplexes me a bit when I read here how television is so much better for women than films. There are women in decision making positions on television to an extent, there are more roles for older actresses. And this is the extent to which I see it better.

As far as the decision making positions, what good has it done? Not much. And I do agree with Kimberly, a lot of pilots commissioned by the networks are by established persons like JJ Abrams, Josh Whelon, or Shondra Rhimes. Or they rely on offshoots to their current series like Dick wolfe and all the versions of L&O out there. Look at all the CSI’s and NCIS’s now on. And Grey’s and PP to me same diff. And Shondra’s got another medical pilot shooting. So the networks seems to go these days for medical, crime, or law shows and with who they’ve had success with. and one show becomes a carbon copy of another. It’s less risky.

As for the better parts in television, I don’t see them. There are a couple. Juliana Marguiles, Mariska Hargitay, Tina Fey, Kyra Sedgewick, and Glenn Close(damages). Outside of these few and maybe a couple more, where are all the great female roles on television. I think Greys and DH on ABC are horrid with their portrayals. PP is a bit better.

katie January 29, 2010 at 8:21 PM

I didn’t think Pilot season for fall 2010 was completed yet. I thought ABC. NBC. and CBS along with Fox and cable were still in process of deciding what shows were going to pilot. I know some have been announced but NBC already indicated they are expanding their list from 15 to 20 with so many slots to fill.

jane January 29, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Great post. I hope it gets syndicated. I have had several pilots made and one picked up to series. This year was really strange. The same guys who have delivered edgy stuff were asked back to the party. Fox and NBC will barely listen to a pitch from a woman. FX won’t either. Last year even LIFETIME didn’t make a pilot by a woman. So there is a definite downward trend. Also women don’t get overall deals with any regularity. The studios want those deals to pay out so they are more inclined to push those pilots to pick up at the network.
The WGA seems no where on this. Just like they were about the lack of hiring in Late Night.
I can’t believe the vitriol spilled in the comments about this subject on Nikki Finke. It tells you misogyny is alive and well in this business.

Courtney January 29, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Love Maureen Ryan and Chicago Tribune. Hope she reads this. She’s great. She tells it like it is. HBO has only picked up one or two pilots by women in the last few years. FX, Fox, NBC, Lifetime, Nick, Spike, Comedy Central…and the old reliables ABC and CBS have drizzled down to nothing.
I know the WGA had an ageism suit.
How about Sexism? Maybe the women of Hollywood will have to sue to be heard. Things have got to change.

sally January 29, 2010 at 11:53 PM

How about the recent story that there were no women on the marketing team for the recent iPad product from Apple? I’m betting few to none engineers. They totally didn’t pick up the double meaning of “pad”. It is not true that women aren’t interested in high tech, but the teams won’t hire them – then they say women aren’t interested or are “not a good fit.”

The thing is… once something team oriented is deemed super cool and seems to be getting some serious bank or will, they run off the women or exclude them to double their coolness factor. The guys on the team can all joke about women and go to titty bars together and it becomes a man-crush club.

Thomai in L.A. (it rhymes) January 30, 2010 at 1:07 PM

@ Jane, I actually heard the following from a man who has been in the biz for half a century.
“Just like you might want to take a male, any male, with any level of car experience with you to the mechanic, so too you should consider taking a male into a pitch meeting with you.”

At least he was being honest.

Dana January 30, 2010 at 2:52 PM

We need women like Melissa, Nikki, Alessandra Stanley, Mary McNamara, the WGA magazine, Bill Carter, Maureen Ryan, to keep pointing this out.

This kind of sexism needs to be brought up again and again in print or it will never change. The facts are chilling enough.
No editorializing necessary.

We have to look to our future generations of men to change. The white boys club of today is so defensive and pissed and female hating…
But here is the deal. I want to write for a living. I want a career and I must get hired by men to do that. A lot of the time. And when the women at the top feel they have to protect their jobs by hiring the men — and by the way they can be fat, ugly and old and still be in demand writers. I feel like what Tina Fey wrote on an episode of 30 Rock. The episode with Carrie Fisher… where she lives in a hovel over the subway surrounded by Emmys and Globes and WGA awards. JAck Donaghy says to Liz “Don’t ever make me talk to a woman that old again.” Liz also says (bad paraphrase) “As women in this business you are obsolete when men in power no longer want to sleep with you.”

Sigh.

dennis west January 30, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Sounds like women should get busy and get aggressive! I don’t see any stats on how many women pushed for their projects, but were turned down. Only stats on percentages. Are women using sexism as an excuse for their work not being good enough?

Kimberly January 30, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Katie is correct that pilot season is not over. The broadcast networks are by no means done picking up their pilots, though they’ve picked up the ones they’re excited about (i.e. that have the best chance of getting series orders). And those are the stats we see in the original post.

Lifetime is the most appalling, frankly. A network dedicated to women and yet they have no female creators for this year’s pilots? Disgraceful. I suppose it’s small vindication that the network is doing poorly in the ratings. It seems women aren’t liking their shows too much. Gee, I wonder why.

Eileen Hunter January 30, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Dennis, have you just said that you believe that talent and hard-work are primarily the purview of men, and that women are mostly stupid and lazy? Because those are the underlying assumptions of what you just typed. If that’s not what you believe, you really ought to think a little bit more before you try to contribute.

dennis January 30, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Ms. Hunter, (et al), You are quite right, and i appreciate you “calling” me on my spontaneous remarks. I sincerely apologize to you and everyone else who has been– or will be– offended. I have no excuse for my crudeness, tho i will offer a tiny reason for it.
This is, most Definitely, a time for me to isolate from Humans AND computers until i get farther past my Insane Craving for a #$%&@#$
cigarette. Until then, i am the Wolfman, Mr. Hyde, and beyond–and i can only offer up my sincerest apologies.

sally January 31, 2010 at 1:15 AM

Come on: I have faith that women could create crappy movies, tv shows, crappy technology, create crappy new media companies, run companies into the ground and still be promoted and get bonuses just like the men that have. All the crappy stuff that gets served up everyday.

It’s not a meritocracy when you look around and see who and what gets funded.

If only. It’s the most expensive thing to burn money on a man-crush – how many dollars get burned supporting some tool because a few douches think it will help them reclaim something or maybe be popular with the cool kids? It’s all about the man-crush.

Charlotte January 31, 2010 at 2:40 AM

It is all about the man crush, believe me. I have been nominated and won several of the major awards in film and tv for my writing. So I don’t suck although Dennis would like to believe I do (He posted earlier.)
I don’t get the luxury to fail or succeed upwards. Because I’m a woman. A guy who had done what I have would have a TV deal and movie deals. I am easy to work with, on time, I deliver. I have written two dozen scripts. And 17 have been made for film and tv. I have been writing for 7 years. Any guy with that track record would be in demand everywhere. I have to fight to get in on every single job. Film directors want men writing their movies. TV has limited opportunities. CBS and ABC used to be receptive to female voiced stuff and Lifetime. Those are now next to nothing. It is damned hard to do this as a woman. It is much less forgiving on your work. Men can say we are whining and that we should be grateful. I know I make 5 to 6 cents for every dollar a male screenwriter makes. That’s a fact. I’m not getting an overall deal at a TV studio because no one has a man crush on me. And I have the best agents in town. The WGA doesnt want to touch the inequity of women scribes because it is run by men. There is one woman on their board.
It’s ugly. And Dennis said what was in his heart. What he believed and he acted on it with his keyboard. And pressed send. This is what these guys like Jeff Rabinov, Alan Horn, Brad Grey, Peter Roth, Les Moonves, Peter Rice, Steve McPherson, Jeff Zucker, and many of the women execs. Especially the women because they want to keep their jobs working for these guys. They want to make a good living too. The new crew at Lifetme is more despicable than the last. If that is even possible. Lifetimes ratings have dropped 20% in the last year. That’s huge. Anyway I want success for everyone male and female in this writing thing. I am so grateful for the success I have had. But I don’t understand why it is 1985 in Hollywood for women. It is truly insane.

Zoe January 31, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I wrote a film that was the darling of Sundance a few years ago. Then was released and made the studio five times what they invested. I can’t get arrested. The sexism is pervasive and deep and people are afraid to talk about it. We just wear blinders and keep working for what we have.
Men didn’t give women the right to vote. Women had to take it. They had to lobby the powers that be until after 70 years of trying we got the right to vote 90 years ago. As for the Civil Rights movement White folks weren’t giving any rights or privileges away. They had to be fought for.
Sexism, Racism, Bigotry, Misogyny are really entrenched in our culture. More than Americans care to admit. Obama may be president but how many black or female congresspeople or Governors or Senators are there? It makes Liberal hollywood men crazy angry when you discuss their own misogyny. They don’t want to examine it. They behave like DENNIS your earlier poster. What a defensive, immature, douchebag.
No one wants to share the wealth. Their wealth. Their power. And that is what they feel women are here to do.
Paramount, since Brad Grey started fired every woman working there. It’s everywhere. shhhhhh.

sally January 31, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Charlotte and Zoe – Dennis was “mansplaining” your own resume and opportunities to you. I think it was generous to say it was from his heart.

And wow, it was amazing to read your accomplishments.

I’ve written one screenplay for a documentary years ago. I am in high technology in a so-called haut and sexy area. I have the education and experience and resume of accomplishments, but if you are a woman and want to work on creation in the hot areas, even though there are job openings, somehow it’s a bitch to get hired if you don’t have the looks of a dude they went to college with or look like their hipster sons. They will hire a less accomplished guy first and these dudes will burn through investment like nobody’s business.

Here’s what it is: Dudes imagine that work can be like Mad Men and this was going on before the show, so the show is not the seed of the phenonemon. Dudes crushing on dudes – not that there’s anything gay about it. They imagine drinking and chortling together after work, perhaps golfing, cigar smoking, gaming and macking on chicks. Their workspace is jeans and cool toys. Their fantasy is being in Entourage. When a woman applies for a job, they are told they are not experienced, accomplished, or “are not a good fit” when actually, it’s because the guyz fear in their sexy, powerful job, that women harsh their man crush orgy when they bitch about girls and wives at work, go for a drink, and watch porn. And actual “live” woman harshes that. However, if you are a mascot, sometimes you can get in. Only one token, though.

In the high tech field, they all want some mascot cutie Asian chick or very thin mascot chick “who can take a joke and be one of the guys” working in the office as their gesture toward not being sexist. The guys may say “yeah, we have a girl working on the team…” Note that, “women” are not allowed. That woman may imagine she actually has a shot. She may think there is no sexism, because, gee, she’s one of the guys. As mascot, she does not. Been there. And this is a tragic form of illusion with the young women entering the profession. They will convince themselves that there is no sexism, and women who experience sexism are just not “cool” enough, don’t like men, and just not as fun, coltish, and fresh as they are. “With me it will be different.” If I had a dollar everytime…. When she tries to step out of the low paid mascot role, then all of a sudden it becomes clear.

Sometimes, in fact, if she quits, a guy who hired her for a figurine in the office may actually pass bad references out of spite. Or imply a “side-eye” that she actually accomplished a major design – that she got a pass because she was cute or dating management. Kind of like that writer who got fired from Mad Men.

I have no doubt that things are better for women than years ago in many ways. But in the male dominated fields, once you get into a position where you are not entry level and in that position to lead, create, own, get a piece of the pie and move on up, then you find a lot of men who not only think little of women’s ability to lead, that they are spiteful like you are an uppity n-word and it ain’t proper you should have power that a white guy or any guy should have and they intend to cut you down to size and take out after you like the KKK if they can. Some go to that violent sexual place to putdown – you can see it on the blogs of women in high tech especially.

I will say that many of my best opportunties and work have come from men. Not all men think it’s the natural order that women have to be side-kick or mascot. But in male dominated fields, they can get peer pressure to hate on women and if they hire a woman, it’s like other dudes think they’ve harshed their man club and it’s not worth as much any more. These dudes are not thinking about market success, artistic success, getting customers/audience in their disappointment, because the real outcomes of diverse teams tell us they are more successful more often. Dudes in the dude club don’t have to make money for a long time as long as they capture the imagination of other dudes (like FaceBook or any number of much smaller tech companies). That anxiety of failure doesn’t press so hard on the princes of dudedom as women, because they have the priviledge of their very appearance being welcomed and their potential being assumed at every meeting table without proof if they are a cool dude, even if they fail it’s not a proof their potential is gone.

You’d think that like screenwriting and other behind the camera professions that it should be a meritocracy. Well, you’d think that if you aren’t in the profession.

Thomai in L.A. February 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Zoe, I’m going to quote you. That was a great comment.

Zoe February 1, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Women don’t know their own history because it is not taught to us — certainly in high school. We’ve only been able to vote for 90 years. Women all over the world could vote BEFORE we could. Except England.

White men in power are loathe to give up the reigns. In the age of Obama I have feared some backlash from those white men. I have seen it in the men in my own family… brothers, cousins, uncles…angry and pissed off. Bitter after a few drinks.

It’s also naive to believe that women aren’t capable of misogyny too. Bigelow wins for a violent and wonderful film about men. Glatter wins for Mad Men. Blind Side is a football movie at heart. I have been most succeessful in the movie arena writing scripts about men. Look Grey’s was a huge TV breakthrough because it was told from a female point of view. Networks are afraid of that. A lot of the women controlling hiring of writers are women that got there by acting like men. They see women as threatening. They like to be in business with men.
I think women have to acknowledge their own misogyny in all of this. That they believe to be successful they must ignore powerful female voices and female relationships in business.

Melissa Silverstein February 1, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Zoe- I couldn’t agree with you more. You said it so well. This is the issue we have all been struggling with during this awards season. Feeling proud and supportive of Kathryn Bigelow’s breakthrough yet at the same time knowing that women are still not valued in the same way when we focus on issues outside of the male purview.

Ms. J in LA February 1, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Melissa: As always, a thought provoking post. Much appreciated.

Does anyone think the OWN network will be more inclusive? Oprah certainly has the $ to develop whatever she wants, but does she have the will?

Zoe: Many good points, particularly concerning the backlash of white men in the Obama era. I do want to point out that women all over the world did not vote before women here in the US – there are many nations where women still cannot vote & don’t even have birth certificates. In addition, only white women in the US have been voting for 90 years.

Della February 2, 2010 at 2:39 AM

a few more female scripted pilots were picked up. All working in pairs with men. Maybe that is the only way to go.

Debbie February 2, 2010 at 10:12 AM

I can easily get some guy to put his name on my scripts. I haven’t thus far, because I always think of the women I respect (like Gloria Steinem). They would never in a million years pretend a man did half the work, just so they could have a career. But I also want to succeed and don’t want to waste 15 years of work, plus all my education. This situation can’t go on forever, it’s absurd.

Gillian February 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Why not put a guys name? It might work. But how awful. I know lots of female writers that changed their first names to things like Channing, Rocci, Danny, Bobby, P.J. to put on their scripts. To neutralize their gender.

I have a feeling the notes from those lower level studio TV dev girls might be less toxic delivered to a guy. Ever listened to Julie McNamara at CBSP or Cheryl Stanley Bosnack at ABCP? You want pour hot oil on your eyes instead. The notes are endless and inane. They love to waste time. That was what Ed Bernero was trying explain in his badly worded interview on Nikki Finke. Anyway writing really well is always the best revenge. The thing is I would live the chance to fail up like guys do. Women rarely get that shot because they have to few chances and are scrutinized to severely.

Debbie February 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Well, it would certainly be an interesting experiment and I could always end the “partnership” if I had any success. There could be legal implications to consider…

Tony February 27, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Debbie; Have you checked out the legality behind that? You may want to.

Tony February 27, 2010 at 2:27 AM

I also think it should not matter one bit if the women is working alone or with a partner. That just simply bothers me.

Karen Hall April 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM

When I joined the WGA, it was 17% women. Last I heard, women were doing better than 50% in numbers. Only problem now? Try getting a job.

Jules D June 2, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Just a semi-working writer here – but re: having male writer “beards”:

Why not hire an actor to *act* as your partner at meetings, but have no real partnership? They would have a deal memo with you that described their paid acting job as a reality gig.

The fun part would be casting the perfect man-crush material ;)

You guys are writers – write yourselves some scenarios for success. ;)

(Doesn’t this sound like a few former TV shows?)

Run that one past the attorneys at CA Lawyers for the Arts.

wfoibwrkd September 4, 2014 at 8:44 AM

What is This 1950? Women Are Missing as TV Creators | Women & Hollywood
wfoibwrkd http://www.gv24h15t6k52r8r8818nk6r4mmy1tk5xs.org/
awfoibwrkd
[url=http://www.gv24h15t6k52r8r8818nk6r4mmy1tk5xs.org/]uwfoibwrkd[/url]

フェンディーチャーム,フェンディタオル正規の価格,フェンディ コピー 財布 September 9, 2014 at 3:36 AM

トリーバーチ レインブーツ 黒,トリーバーチ 群馬 取扱店,トリーバーチ バッグ ロビンソンミニスクエア 激安
シャネル デニムバッグ シャネル イリュージョンドンブル エブルイ,シャネル フェイスパウダー 成分,今年も大人気! シャネル 財布ピンク
ディオール コスメ グロス,christian dior サングラス セレブ,ディオールオム テディベア
コーチ メンズ トート 激安,coach メンズ カジュアルバック,coach メンズ カジュアル,コーチ 財布 ルイヴィトン たばこケース ヴィトン 財布 エピ 長財布,コーチ アウトレット バッグ 安い,coach トート 安い,コーチ 激安 本物
nike free run 8.0 men&s
クロエ ジョイライダー ブログ,クロエ デパート,クロエ オードトワレ オードパルファム,アガレスト戦記2 クロエ,クロエ バッグ ベイ
bvlgari指輪のケース丸い,阪急 ブルガリカフェ ブログ,ペア ネックレス ブルガリ
革手袋 メンズバーバリー,バーバリー バンド,バーバリー ワンピース 通販
エルメス ブラウス 上代,エルメス キャンバス ショルダー ホワイト ロゴ,エルメスパスパス35
人気色 ランキング カバン,ボッテガヴェネタ好きな男にプレゼント,ボッテガヴェネタ 銀座三越
ニューバランス コーディネート レディース,ニューバランス はだし,ニューバランス コラボ スニーカー
ヴィトンバッグの取っ手の塗料,ルイヴィトン リンゴネックレス,ルイヴィトン ティッシュケース
ナイキ スニーカー 公式,ナイキ ブラ,ナイキ メガネ キッズ
フェンディーチャーム,フェンディタオル正規の価格,フェンディ コピー 財布

レビューで送料無料!【ニューバランス(New Balance)】610v3 アスレチック ランニング シューズ Grey/Pink, 6.0 September 21, 2014 at 2:20 AM
New Balance m1400 October 9, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Very kind article, very helpful.
New Balance m1400