The Hollywood Reporter Director’s Roundtable

by Melissa Silverstein on December 21, 2010

in Women Directors

Look – there’s a girl! Yeah. Go Lisa.

Awards Watch Roundtable – The Directors (HR)

up and coming. December 21, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Wow, that was great! Thanks for sharing it here.

I love Lisa, it must be great working with her.
Found it interesting that they talk about NC17 and film scenes & scenes that effect us permanently- Requiem was traumatic for me and everyone I know that saw and has spoken of it.

David O. Russel comes off as a hugely snobby, asshole. ick. WTF? I wonder how much his privileged upbringing played into at least the start of his career….? blech.

I appreciate the honesty about film school.
That it really is an opportunity to make connections and become a part of that schools “mafia”. I know a UCLA producers grad program graduate that was astounded by the connections he discovered he had upon graduating. He is producing now. I’ve witnessed the USC and AFI mafia level “family” connection as well.

I’m comforted by the knowledge the Soderberg barely graduated highschool.
His film school was on set.

Nicki July 20, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
It is the little changes that make the most significant changes.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

http://Www.elakiri.com/ September 4, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up very fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

http://forum.boinx.com/activity September 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Hi, for all time i used to check website posts here early in the break of day,
as i like to find out more and more.

How to rank Youtube videos on Google October 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM

What’s up friends, how is all, and what you want to say regarding this
post, in my view its actually amazing designed for me.

online slots January 19, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Today, we are delighted at today’s news, said Rob Annicelli, president of the Maryland
Jockey club submitted was rejected by the Cordish Company Media Relations
Department. Players slots download will find many sites that are waiting for
your clicks to take you to the sheer, free of the cost entertainment on
the slots machine or pokies game. The reason behind slots download this
rule is that you can afford to.

al ghazali ahmad dhani March 9, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Hi there to every one, the contents existing at this
site are really amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

duct tape homemade craft ideas and instructions March 12, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after reading through
some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

business grants March 12, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world all is existing on web?

snapper riding mowers March 29, 2014 at 9:06 AM

There are problems that can increase if the grass grows too long.
I don’t think I can pinpoint any one specific time.

Townhouse always comes with its own share of advantages which is why it has become so popular
among homebuyers.

Las Vegas carpet cleaning April 7, 2014 at 2:39 PM

all the time i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading now.

http://autennis.livedoor.biz/ April 12, 2014 at 6:22 AM

It does not only understand what you are saying, it actually understands what
you mean. Yup, apparently its heading to work on the iPad.
However, it’s a lot much better than dropping ‘em all mysteriously.

minecraft cheat pack Mod 1.6.4 April 12, 2014 at 6:27 AM

Hey minecraft premium account generator humming stops Breakking News!
There are so maby reasons why people love to enjoy various types of
entfertainment activities like participating in sports, camping,
trekking, shopping or simply play online games.

liquid diet plan April 13, 2014 at 3:45 AM

Also for those of us that are on vegan diets you will also find
some fantastic vegetarian diet recipes in the Dukan Diet.

Looking at labels on packages is of crucial importance
while on an ideal fast weight loss plan. It provides a liquid medium
essential for the efficient flushing of wastes from the system.

www.yamato-capital.co.jp April 13, 2014 at 8:35 AM

In the very first week you will learn how to produce your own
app or sport. We have only discussed Apple iphone client applications that
have to do with talking over the telephone.

http://hayatsosyal.com April 19, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Having a cellular friendly website holds much more significance for individuals who’re running promoting companies.

That’s assuming that you are not hell-bent on getting a new one in the
first location.

watch homeland online April 20, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Must have won best picture over the overrated Gladiator.
What are several strengths to develop your own personal system?
Rose survives but only to watch the love of her life block and freeze to his death.

67.231.16.166 April 20, 2014 at 8:38 PM

One that comes to mind is what happens to vampires once they are subjected to the daylight.
This is a great foundation for beginning a zombie flick.
They are on a misson threw the woods, meeting many friends
on the way.

Herbert April 21, 2014 at 2:15 AM

You’ve to be very excited, to learn about these auditions.

We observe a female (or man) attempting to pick out a genuine love among twelve guys (or women).

Airplane is one of the many quotable parody movies.

learn how to talk to women April 25, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Safari, it looks
fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome
blog!

cydia themes for ios 6 May 1, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Everytime you form words and it requires connecting alphabets to form
words, you earn points. You can also grade photographs
that others upload, too. Press the shift-key after selecting your iPhone and then select recover iPhone.

Pamela May 1, 2014 at 6:39 AM

The Apple Apple iphone is very simple to use. Jailbreaking indicates that one will have accessibility to banned applications.

The many updates are a furthermore, as it adds replay value
to the game.

Maison Montpellier May 2, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Mois Un autre cesse lourde un dit Je t’aime Hazrat Shah Jalal achat maison montpellier france la chanson était garder à l’esprit
critère fondamental plancher la k plus moins de temps
qu’il faut créer

achat maison montpellier prefecture

achat maison montpellier avec jardin

acheter maison montpellier france map

maison a vendre montpellier 34070

achat maison montpellier cinema

download gta v cheats May 4, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Resistance: Fall of Person is among the greatest FPS experiences around the PS3.
It certainly does seem sensible for several organizations.

The gun-toting individual then gets in to the car and speeds away.

winterboard themes ipad May 7, 2014 at 1:53 AM

So, what’s the distinction between between Unlocking and Jailbreaking?

cydia ios 7 equalizer May 11, 2014 at 12:41 AM

If youre Apple iphone-less, head to your nearby SF Apple Store to get in on the
motion. The gadget is extremely thin as it is only twelve mm thick.
Basically every thing is available to you as if you were actually on
the telephone.

janesbook.com May 15, 2014 at 11:50 PM

It’s many new functions although not as much of an update
as the original iPad for the iPad2. For Printopia to
be of any use, you’ll need a computer, and not merely any computer…you’ll need a Mac.

http://godthoughtslive.com/blogs/political-man.html May 21, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Also, there is a danger of virus infecting your gadget. With it, you can effortlessly restore your hone to a prior condition with out
any worries or hassles. Yes! jailbreak is a easy and safe as well.

www.2birds1blog.com May 31, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Platform-independent cellular messaging app WhatsApp is established to change its
modus operandi. I find this function more helpful when driving.
The stunning Iphone 5 could be bailed out anytime.

second offense dui in East Providence RI June 2, 2014 at 8:48 PM

It’s very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this
site.